Veritas Prep ESSER Funding Implementation Plan
COVID Reporting Form
Springfield is home to our flagship school, Veritas Prep Charter School (VPCS), which was launched in 2012. Since its founding, VPCS has continued to provide a rigorous education that fosters scholars' social-emotional and academic success. VPCS students graduate ready for high school, on a path to college or career, and poised to achieve amazing things!
Why choose Veritas Prep?
Hear from our students and families!
Enrollment FAQs at VPCS
The Veritas Prep enrollment application for 22-23 is now closed. For information on enrolling your child for the 23-24 school year in gades 5-10, sign up for our newslstter (see link below) or email email@example.com.!
If you would like to receive more information about the application cycle for the 2023-24 school year, sign up for our newsletter below.
22-23 School Calendar
See below for our updated 22-23 school calendar.
22-23 Updated Uniform Policy
Daily Uniform Policy: All Veritas Viper Apparel
- Students can wear any solid color pants (no jeans) and a Veritas top (must have a logo).
- Students must wear Veritas approved or provided apparel for a top. This can be t-shirts, sweatpants, sweatshirts, etc.
- Veritas Viper apparel will come in many different colors, designs and styles. Students can design and suggest different clothing options.
- Students can wear choice shoes as long as they follow the following guidelines: Shoes must have a closed toe and a back. Students are not allowed to wear crocs, slides, slippers, etc. for safety reasons.
- Students are not allowed to wear hoods at any time to ensure appropriate classroom engagement. (Students can wear hoodies as long as the hood is down during the school day).
- Students are allowed to wear hats that do not cover the ears.
General Dress Code: Applies to both uniform and dress down days.
- Students must wear clothing including both a shirt with pants, shorts or skirt and shoes.
- When the body is standing straight, clothing must cover the chest, back, torso, stomach, and lower extremities from armpit to armpit to mid-thigh. Tops must have a strap and at no time may any part of a student’s buttox be exposed.
- Clothing must cover all undergarments. No underwear or undergarments may be visible at any time. Clothing may not be see-through or skin tight.
- Clothing must be suitable for all scheduled classroom activities. Crocs and hoods are not permitted at any time. Hats that do not cover the ears are permitted.
- Scholars may not wear clothing with logos, unless it is the Veritas logo.
- Scholars may wear shirts tucked or untucked.
- Scholars may not alter their clothing in any way (e.g. writing, cutting, etc.)
- Scholars may not wear accessories that are unprofessional, distracting or potentially unsafe. Any clothing or accessory that might disrupt learning or that does not conform to standards of health, safety and cleanliness is not allowed.
- Chains and necklaces may need to be removed during Fitness class.
Jumprope Parent Portal/Portal para padres de Jumprope
Massachusetts DESE Report Cards
DESE Annual Report
Meet Director of Nursing and Health Services Kim Ravizza!
Kimberly Ravizza is the Director of Nursing and Health Services at Veritas Preparatory Charter School. She holds a Bachelors of Science degree in Nursing from the Pace University. Prior to joining the school health setting full time at Veritas Prep in 2016, she practiced for eighteen years at Baystate Medical Center. Nurse Kim is proud to be a part of your child’s education. She beliefs that success in school is directly related to good health and emotional well-being of each student. She proudly supports the Veritas mission by encouraging each of our scholars form scholarly habits that will prepare them to compete, achieve, and succeed in high school, college, and beyond.